Monday, September 3, 2012

september desktop calendars

It's September!!
.....already...?
It's true. 
Here are some free desktop calendars for you to enjoy--just select your picture and size...

Bryce Canyon National Park
(more on that blogged soon, see a few shots on my instagram)
sept.bryce1920x1200

Rainbow Beehives
sept.bees1920x1200

Montana Field
sept.montanafield1920x1200


Also. Question:
I have asked this before (probably more than once),
but week after week I am asked to sell my prints. 
What are you interested in? 
Food? Scenery?
What sizes?
If you have a specific photo you are interested in, please let me know. 
I will have a little bit of time to myself with my Littles in school, and although I should probably clean my house (who wants to do that?), maybe I'll look into setting up some kind of print shop....
maybe. 
let me know what you think.

15 comments:

Laura said...

Thank you thank you! Love these downloads! The colorful bee boxes are amazing!

At this point, I'm not ready to buy prints, but I think you should definitely sell them. Food, scenery, both. :)

kate said...

now i'm always going to be looking forward to these monthly desktops. i chose Bryce Canyon.

in regards to prints, i might buy but i don't have a specific request. i don't see why if you printed on demand and were clear about turn around time you shouldn't open a shop with them!

The Rowley's said...

I need a picture of a train or old cars for the babys room!! Have anything that might work? Im looking for old vintage-y looking prints/models

Amanda said...

I too look forward to your monthly desktops. I loved your photos from your trip to Cananda. I would be more interested in scenery.

Ashley said...

Gorgeous! The Montana field is my favorite!

Andrea said...

i just downloaded montana field. makes me happy. You have such a talent for photography, and you should definitely sell your prints!

summer said...

thank you, sheena!! i just tweeted you a question about a photo sale (wanting a large scenery pic for our guest room) and i thought maybe i should've asked you right here :)

Tyler and Ariana said...

I love the picture of stars you posted on August 8, 2011 (I pinned it so I could find it - hence knowing the exact date, I'm not a creeper or anything). And we may be currently living on the most minuscule of grad student budgets but I would save forever to be able to buy that. A big ol print of it... I basically love all your photos though. Especially from the redwoods.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! These are awesome! :)

Aunt B said...

Thank you so much for your generosity in sharing these. I'll be sharing a link to your post on my FB page tomorrow.

rachel june* said...

i'm totally interested in some of your photos. i've almost emailed before to ask, but never got around. i was thinking more food prints to hang in my kitchen, but now you got me thinking. Some of your scenery ones are so awesome I may be interested in those too!!!

Meg said...

i want bees...and now I want rainbow beehives!

Lisa said...

I love the photos of your cakes! And so many of your scenery pics would look awesome nice and big.

Scarlett said...

Thanks so much, these are beautiful!

Kylie said...

I love all your work!