Thursday, August 23, 2012

every last drop

With school and routines and schedules just around the corner,
our summer sun is quickly setting.
But we will not go out without a good fight.

oh. no. 

No bike trail will go unridden. 
No popsicle left uneaten. 
No burger ungrilled. 
www.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.com
We will explore every 
mountain
lake
valley
rock
trail
tree
and stream. 
(well.....at least we will try.....)
www.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.com
We will ignore bed time. 
We will sleep in. 
We will refuse to wear clothing--only swimsuits will do!
www.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.com
We will do our very best to squeeze every last drop of summer out of these next few days.....
what will YOU be doing?
happy weekend!



oh ps. in case you didn't hear--you can now follow me on instagram
@_sheenarae ......come find me!

6 comments:

Tara said...

I feel the same way. M started back in July but she's off track already so we're definitely not taking our "second summer" for granted!

Shannon said...

We are already back to school, but every afternoon is still spent riding bikes and playing in the sprinkler then getting to bed on time. :) Enjoy the end of summer!

Lauren said...

You are on a blogging roll! These photos are so beautiful.

Unknown said...

this is awesome. im glad you guys decided to wear swimsuits-when you mentioned nothing I was a little worried :) blog is lookin good!! love how amazingly perfect your kids are.

kyleen said...

I love the second photo, it's gorgeous! Hmmmm, during these last few days of summer I will be... studying in an attempt to make up for my lackof right now. Senior year, fun times. Looks and sounds like you're having a lot more fun.

Amanda said...

sheena -- agreed! Bloggers are starting to write about how excited they are for fall to start. Not me! I am a summer girl through and through. One week left for me! :)