Tuesday, July 31, 2012

insta-canada

a few phone snaps of our road trip into Canada. 
www.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comto 4www.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comphotowww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.com 6www.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.com 2www.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.com
notes:
-the Montana/Canada border where we crossed was literally a barb wire fence.
-photos taken near Canmore, Banff, Lake Louise and the many windy roads in between.
-Canmore was my favorite town.
-It was chilly. But beautiful. But really, chilly.

the end.

20 comments:

Danielle said...

Very very beautiful! Question- where did you get your cute bag your wearing in the 4th picture? I LOVE it. And your whole outfit there :)

Becky said...

Wow, gorgeous!!!

Amanda said...

Your scenic pictures are amazing! I never knew Canada was so beautiful. Makes me want to go there.

Kaitlyn Luce said...

I love that school bus ice cream shop! And the blue mountain water. Such beautiful photos. Looks like you guys had a great time!

sheena said...

@danielle thanks! Just from Target:)

Ally said...

It's so magical!

Sara C. Walk said...

I think your family is adorable. You are such awesome parents and really do some amazing trips with your little guys, such great memories. I cant believe these are just instagrams....Canada really is breathtaking.

Mickelle McCrory said...

beautiful pics! makes me really want to go!

Rebecca said...

Great pics! And yes, Canmore is an amazing town...but I'm biased since I live here :)

Sorry that the weather was a bit lousy - summer in the Canadian Rockies can range from cool to quite warm. It's just a shame that it was cool while you were visiting. To other readers, it isn't always cold in Canada, I promise!

Laura said...

Oh LOVELY! Thanks for sharing pics!

Kassidi Bridge said...

I could cry these are so pretty, and make me so so happy.

Aunt B said...

It does look like you hit a patch of cool weather there!

Isn't the colour of the water remarkable? I remember the first time I saw Lake Louise. I was blown away.

Thanks for sharing your photos.

The Webbs said...

i love this. you, your children, family all are beautiful.

Andrea said...

Glad you enjoyed your trip on this side of the border (Canmore is a wonderful place!)

Ashley said...

ABSOLUTELY brilliant photos. Breathtaking. GAH. I can't take it. Keep them coming. :)

kyleen said...

Canada for the win! I live in Toronto, but I visited Lake Louise a couple years ago, and all I have to say is that I was blown away by how BLUE the water was!

in dreams said...

wow, the blue of that water is incredible. i have to get out there soon!! (i live in toronto, the land of no-trees-whatsoever, and i'm dying to go hiking!)

Heidi said...

Beautiful!

BronsonBloopers said...

It looks so beautiful there! I just found your blog and I love the different food places idea. I live in Rocklin and have gone to icing on the cupcake, but haven't tried Taylors yet. I just stated following you, want to follow back? :)

http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

maggie said...

i was in canmore a couple summers ago...and i still am looking forward to when i can go back!