Wednesday, August 1, 2012

blog news

(lots!) more photo vomit coming soon

Back by request......my where-to-eat page! 
Updated with all our favorite places to go--most in Utah, a few in California, and some places we will HAVE to drive all the way back to Canada for. 
Check it out HERE, and watch for updates!
www.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.com
Happy August! Where did July go?
I'm excited to announce two new desktop calendars for the month--both can be downloaded for free! Just click on the size you need below.

Canadian Canola Field
www.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.com
1280x800
1440x900
1680x1050
1920x1200


Lake Louise
www.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.com
1280x800
1440x900
1680x1050
1920x1200


And lastly:
I am often asked if I have a blog button you can place on your sidebar that will easily link you to
The House.......I do!
It looks like this:
/
Grab the code over on the right sidebar--------------------->
and paste it into your own sidebar HTML
easy.
Thank you!


happy day!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

wahooo wahoo to all of this.

gfs said...

love! I just downloaded a new one at work, but I'll be changing it to one of these tomorrow - so much prettier!

kate said...

love the desktops! happily rocking the canola field.

I wonder if you don't mind me saying... Your photos are so stunning, your blog design doesn't seem to quite match up with it's notebook graphics. It's cute, but I think you really could do something beautiful, ya know in all your free time. take that for what it's worth. :)

mmm, burgers

Anonymous said...

yippee yippeee to all of these! happy august!

Courtney said...

You are so cool and popular! ;)

Laura said...

Oh you are too cool. I've got your button now and your canola. LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

Anneliese said...

oh wow! thanks so much for the calendar! i TOTALLY love it. i can't really decide which one to choose.

gram said...

..what a strange remark!!

tisay said...

Thank you so much for providing this informative article. An excellent read, please keep us informed like this. Kudos!

www.n8fan.net

Unknown said...

Nice blog. LOve it.

Shella
www.gofastek.com

Biden Williams said...

Are you in great need of credit rebuild? In order to get better rates/ low interest loans. I strongly recommend JERRYLINK CREDIT GROUP. They are top notch in terms of credit fix. They helped me delete negative items on my report, and my score rose to excellent. They can be reached via mail: jerrylinkgroup@gmail.com

Mary said...

it's all about “MOUSE HACKER” and the sooner you realize that , you start making a path way for you to land at a solution . they recently saved me from a permanent dent in my social and mental life at work and back home , after i lost a lot of money to a fake investment company. contact them now if you want to successfully recover your lost funds you can contact them via email:

Email: Mousehacker1211@protonmail.com

Telegram: +44 7458693890