Sunday, January 1, 2012

favorite places of 2011

Happy New Year! 
I'm so excited for this brand new year and all it will bring!

I love looking back over last year as a whole and thinking about all we've accomplished/enjoyed/endured/overcome/explored/eaten/on and on and on.
It was a very, very good year.
Here is a little peek at some of my favorite places from the year. 
8 copysalt5 copycity2 copysummer.summer.go somewhere++rw3 copymountains4 copyhike5 copyhike1 copysummerbh4 copyfall4 copyfallexploring10 copy

6 comments:

Hannah Nicole said...

beautiful, as always! happy 2012. :)

Aurélie said...

Beautiful pictures and year, have a happy new year too!
I hope I can read your posts many years more!

Unknown said...

gorgeous captures miss! Love them all :) Happy New Year xx N

Kaitlyn Luce said...

My fave is still the photo of your little picnic in the woods. Perfect!

Lori Folkman said...

Um ... hello? No pictures of MT? I think you better come for a visit!

kylie said...

really love this idea "favorite places/things/food/etc" wishing i did it too... you always have good ideas :)