Tuesday, January 24, 2012

advertise with the little red house!

I love ads.
Screen shot 2012-01-24 at 8.45.56 AMScreen shot 2012-01-24 at 8.42.07 AMScreen shot 2012-01-24 at 8.39.43 AMScreen shot 2012-01-24 at 8.39.21 AM

I would love to have YOUR ad here in The Little Red House!

If you have something you'd like to advertise,
The Little Red House
would love to help promote you!
Artists, bloggers, makers-of-awesome things, designers, photographers, shop owners, writers, entrepreneurs....whatever you may be, we'd love to have you!

Please email me sheenajibson at gmail for rates for the New Year (starting at $15), sponsorship info, blog stats, or any questions you may have, like, "where can I get myself one of those baby tanning lamps?"

7 comments:

nicole said...

those ads are hilarious...we have come along way but what are the ads our kids will laugh at years from now?!

Kaitlyn Luce said...

I love when you do these posts. Specifically FOR the vintage adds!

Shannon said...

That hairdryer ad is the weirdest. Perhaps not most ridiculous, but definitely the weirdest (although that woman is very beautiful bald). :)

Ang said...

bahahaha ...how do you even find these things - they're hilarious!

Meg said...

Wow... that last one. Insane! Too funny!

Unknown said...

okay these are awesome.

kylie said...

HAHAHAHAHA i need more of this in my life