Monday, October 24, 2011

over the weekend.....

this is what it looks like when three moms try to act like gangsters......we just look incredibly, painfully, awkward.
ragnar1 copy
over the weekend I: 
-grabbed a few friends
-quoted 1,027 Arrested Development lines
-wore my favorite cut-offs (yes, to run in)
-ran a few hundred miles across the Nevada desert
-lived to tell about it. 

I will post more details shortly.......there just may be a video in the works 
(prep your self by watching last year's here)

8 comments:

Hannah Nicole said...

haha -- love the photo! ;)

Ally said...

Well, what do you expect mother? I'm half machine! I'm a monster.- buster

mimi charmante said...

you. are. my. hero.
I hope it went very well!
and now, back to our regularly scheduled program - did you find a photo? :)
xx

summer said...

yaaaay!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you girls had way too much fun!

Ang said...

looking forward to reading all about it! :)

p.s. your hair - WOW ...love it!

abi porter said...

i love how big your hair is! seriously amazing! so amazing i had to leave a comment which i rarely do these days.

Unknown said...

oh my goodness great picture!! i have been dying to do this run sometime! I just need to get my friends to join in!