Tuesday, August 30, 2011

small and simple things

life is crazy. 
the start of a school year (and all the activities that go along with it) + a new Lyme regimen + last minute cramming of summer fun = my head is spinning.....although I'm sure it won't be long before it comes completely unattached, which might actually be easier.
posting will probably be sporadic the next few weeks, but just know--
we are enjoying the sunshine and probably eating too much ice cream....
I hope you are too!
....
ps. if I owe you an email (I probably do), it's coming!! 

pps. love this quote:
“If you can find a path with no obstacles, 
it probably doesn't lead anywhere.”
-Frank A. Clark

12 comments:

Hannah Nicole said...

What a coincidence! Just finished a cup of icecream sprinkled with almonds...been eating too much icecream here as well. Will be praying for you with your new Lyme regimen! ps. lovely photos as usual! absolutely magical and full of whimsy.

Susan said...

love.these.pics.

Amor às Riscas said...

Such dreamy pictures. As always!
Please be back soon, Sheena. Don't leave us without your feelgood vibe for long :)
I'm form Portugal and I absolutely adore you and your blog! Just sayin :)

Maria said...

Beautiful photos. Good luck with your new Lyme treatment.

Maria @ Orchard Bloom

Anna said...

Love the quote! I must keep that in front of me as a reminder.

Unknown said...

gorgeous shots! Love all of them! I want a print ;)

Sippity Sup said...

If clouds were my only obstical I'd still fly! Inspiring post. GREG

Laney Butler said...

gorgeous photos!

Unknown said...

why do husbands have to go back to school? hope the boy has a wonderful school year-glad my girl is too little for now. pictures are lovely as always :)

and take your brake from the blog-it just hit the 50s here today and i almost shed a tear on our walk :( sun please just stay warm for a little while longer!

Unknown said...

such a sweet post. really need a bit of appreciation for the simple things right now.

www.ithinkijustbloggedmyself.co.uk

AL said...

Love and wishes... Hope all is going well.
Miss your sunshine. :o)
Here is some back atchya.... From PDX.

Camilia said...

Cute! I have tried to contact you for engagement photos but have not had a response. I hope you are still available! Let me know!