Monday, April 18, 2011

over the weekend.....

....flowers were admired, smelled, cut, and dispersed around the house
....grass was rolled on, sat on, read on, mowed, cartwheeled on, and handstanded on.
....lettuce, beet, and radish sprouts did what they do best.....more sprouting
....my legs carried me up 1800 feet. they are still crying. 
....as are Charly's (at least she has 4 to spread out the work)
....some Five Guys Burgers and Fries were devoured (see #4)
....as was icecream
....there was a date with my favorite Lauren
....the sidewalk was walked on barefooted, drawn on, and hop-scotched on
....knees were skinned, bruised, and grass stained (all in good fun)
....cheeks were kissed with sun
....bed times were thrown out and sleepy heads slept in
tulips copyrasishsprouts copybroccolibeef copyheadstand copy......chalk

question of the day:
what does the Easter Bunny bring to your house?
last year he brought us tiny pots off jelly beans and seeds to plant.
you?

9 comments:

Brittany said...

love the pictures and the little tid-bits. :) happy stuff!

Laura said...

Great post...sounds like a lovely weekend! :) Randomly the easter bunny brings us a cadbury's cream egg wrapped in a lottery scratch card. Not entirely sure when Easter became equatable with gambling, but it's now a tradition in our house...

Kelly said...

oh how I wish it was sidewalk chalk season here! we woke up to a bunch of snow again!

Karin van Dam said...

What a lovely post. I love these pictures. Thank you for letting us enjoy your weekend with you.

Tara said...

I'm a little envious of your cilantro plant. Why can't I grow herbs? I think that photo motivated me to try again. I'm dying for some fresh herbs.
I'm really traditional when it comes to Easter. Just eggs w/ whatever candy was on sale inside and some little toys. The pots & seeds is a cute idea, though, maybe stick with it!

Anonymous said...

wow these colors are amazing!

gram said...

.. that little boy reminds me of his gram trying to turn a cartwheel! ...

Allison said...

Beautiful photos! Your weekend sounded amazing :)

kylee said...

those pictures were amazing. makes me wish utah would stop being bipolar with the weather and just bring us some sun already.