Monday, January 11, 2010

dear robby,


It was 8 years ago today (ish), that we met.

Eight years!!

Just a boy and a girl.

In matching blue hoodies.

I had giant hair, and yours was very short.

We talked. alot.

We laughed. alot-er.

In just a few short hours we realized were almost the same person.

I went home.

And not long after you were knocking at my door.

I made cupcakes with chocolate frosting and colored sprinkles. I'm sure they were terrible, but we ate them anyway.

And the rest is history.




9 comments:

gram said...

.. so romantic...

Nellie and Jason said...

love it!

lisset said...

awww. you guys are cute. and i might add, my husband liked your husband. our friendship is a go. hooooooray!

Jessica F said...

Aww, I love your letters, so romantic!! :)

Natalie said...

Happy anniversary of meeting your best friend!

Anonymous said...

i love everything about this!

Anonymous said...

thrilling and so sweet.

Jill K said...

You guys are sweet lovers.

A Beautiful Life said...

laughing a lot..that's what got me hooked with mine too..;-) you guys are definition of cuteness...